Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sharon's last day

Sadly, Sharon's husband would like her back so I've had to say good-bye.  We had a great visit and enjoyed hanging out in Paris. 

Our favorite vacation pastime...eating.  Oh, who am I kidding, this is our favorite pastime anywhere.

 
Here we are on the Eiffel Tower.  It was very windy but it only took us 15 minutes of lining up to get to the second floor so it was worth it.  A bit of a grey day for the view but it really gives you a good idea of the city's layout.  I would recommend buying your tickets online and printing them to skip the lines...that goes for everything in Paris.

 
Here I am walking away from the Eiffel tower which I seem to be grumpy about.

 
We also went to the Pompidou Museum of Modern Art.  Here is a wall of globes with duct tape protuberants representing the violence in that part of the world.  I liked some of the art, like this one, but some just completely escaped me. 


I wish it wasn't going to be so long until we see each other again but at least we'll always have Paris...and Malta...and Athens...and Dubai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment